These question rounds, of 8-10 questions each, are all of a "complete the quote" format. Most are from past Varsity quizzes and are thus arranged by the year they were asked.
1. Forth rode Théoden. five nights and days
2. ‘O Boromir! Beyond the gate the seaward road runs south,
3. Ragged I walk. To myself I talk
4. There flying Elwing came to him,
5. Faithful servant yet master’s bane,
6. A king he was on carven throne
7. The dragon is withered
8. ‘I cannot come!’ they heard her cry.
9. Bake and toast ‘em, fry and roast ‘em!
10. He chanted a song of wizardry