These question rounds are all lists - for more information on how list rounds are usually adjudicated and scored, please check out the "question formats" page here. Most are from past Varsity quizzes and are thus arranged by the year they were asked.
1. Rivers of Gondor (those named on the main map inserted at the end of LOTR and within Gondor, including rivers acting as borders, at the end of the Third Age)
2. Kings of the Mark
1. The Outlaws of Dorthonion
2. Children of the Old Took
1. Children of Sam Gamgee and Rosie Cotton
2. Hobbit family names mentioned by Bilbo in his farewell speech
1. Gandalf's Other Names and Titles
2. The names, titles, and deeds that Bilbo claims for himself in his conversation with Smaug
1. Named horses and ponies in LOTR
2. Names of Men in the Silmarillion chapter "Of Men"